In Stores Now
You Can Move Heaven and Earth
Just Like Daniel
ABOUT THE DANIEL PRAYER
In Daniel chapter nine, Daniel poured out his heart in prayer. What happened? Heaven was moved, a nation was changed, and generations felt the impact. This is the kind of prayer that’s possible for your life, and one that Anne Graham Lotz will help you understand in The Daniel Prayer.
The Daniel Prayer is not an everyday type of prayer. It’s a prayer birthed under pressure. Heartache. Grief. Desperation. Or it can be triggered by a sudden revelation of hope. An answer to prayer. A promise freshly received. A miracle that lies just over the horizon. But whether you pray out of triumph or tragedy, The Daniel Prayer works.
- How do I know the God to whom I pray will listen?
- How do I know God cares about my prayer?
- How do I know God will answer my prayer?
- Why should I pray?
- Does it matter where I am when I pray?
- Are words in prayer all that matter, or does my attitude affect prayer?
- What difference does my prayer make?
Order your copy of The Daniel Prayer in our Store or through one of the following retailers: