My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. - 2 Corinthians 12:9, NKJV
“Take with you seven of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and two of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, and also seven of every kind of bird, male and female” (Gen. 7:2-3, NIV ). Just how big was Noah’s assignment? We know that there are more than eighteen thousand different species of mammals, birds, reptiles, and amphibians today. If the number is doubled to include two of every kind, with several thousand extras added to make up the five additional pairs of each “clean” species, then double all of that to include any that have become extinct, the total figure is about seventy-five thousand animals!
According to the dimensions given, when Noah had all the animals assembled on the ark, only 60 percent of the available space would have been occupied. The remaining 40 percent would be available for food storage and living quarters for Noah’s family. It all worked, as impossible as it had seemed!
God knows what He is doing! His plans are perfect! You can obey His instructions with confidence!
From God's Story