- In Mark 10:14, how did Jesus react to those who kept children from Him? What was His command?
- What was His warning?
- Why do you think Jesus reacted as He did?
- What had He just made clear about His care for children? Mark 9:36-37; Matthew 18:14
- What clear warning to adults did Jesus give regarding children in Matthew 18:6?
- What indication did Jesus give that He places a high value on children? Psalm 127:3; Matthew 18:1-4, 10, 14
- What promises did He give to those who care for children? Matthew 10:42, 18:5
- List at least three things you can do for children to let them know that God loves and cares for them. Would you do those things? Remember, He said if you do this for them, you are doing it for Him.
Please. Tell children that Jesus loves them! Then invite them to trust Him so Heaven can be their Home, too.
This Bible study was prepared especially for the Winter 2022 Newsletter.