• What gives God the right to establish directions for life in 2020? See Genesis 1:1.
• Write out each of the ten commandments in your own words.
• Match each of the following phrases with one of the commandments: God is to be honored; human life is sacred; God is to be preeminent; mean what you say and say what you mean; relationships are important; sex has limits; God is to be followed; God is to be worshipped; be content with what you have; honesty is the best policy.
• How closely are you following God’s directions for living?
• What encouragement do you receive from the following Scriptures as they relate to following…or failure to follow…God’s directions?
Romans 3:23, 6:23; 1 John 1:9; 1 Corinthians 6:9-11; Hebrews 10:19-22.
• What practical steps will you take today to start following His directions more closely?
This Bible study was prepared especially for the Winter 2020 Newsletter.