It’s been said that if you have all Word and no prayer, you dry up. And if you have all prayer, and no Word, you flare up. But if you have prayer and the Word, you grow up!
- On whom is Paul’s confidence in prayer based?
- Relate this confidence to that of Daniel in Daniel 9:4.
- What personal experience does Paul refer to that undergirds his confidence?
- How does Paul’s confidence affect the way he prays for others?
- How is this similar also to Daniel 9:4; 9:9; 9:15a?
- How is the Word and prayer combined in 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17?
- Pray these two verses now for yourself, or for someone you love. Put your name—or theirs—in the verses to make them more personal.
This Bible study was prepared especially for the Summer 2016 Newsletter.