Read Acts 16:16-36
- Describe Paul’s circumstances in 16:16-24.
- How do you think he felt physically? Emotionally? Spiritually? Mentally?
- Under the same circumstances, how would you feel? How would you react?
- How did Paul react in 16:25?
- Give phrases that reveal the power of praise from Acts 16:26-36 and also 2 Chronicles 20:1-25. What difference would it make in your circumstances today, if you began to praise God…now?
This Bible study was prepared especially for the Winter 2014 Newsletter.