- Give the phrase that reveals God’s Word is eternal. What does this mean to you?
- How does this verse reveal that God’s Word is separate, yet equal to God?
- What in this verse indicates that the Word of God is more than a language of nouns and pronouns coming out of the mouth of God? How is this confirmed by Revelation 19:13?
- Write out John 1:14 in your own words.
- Based on these verses, can you think of any reason at all not to trust God’s Word, both written and living?
- Who will help you set your spiritual compass, if you ask? John 16:12-14
This Bible study was prepared especially for the Winter 2013 Newsletter.