I believe that there is one, true, living God.
I believe that He is the Creator of the heavens and earth, including you and me.
I believe that He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
I believe that Jesus Christ is His only Son…not God, Jr., but God in the flesh…fully Man and fully God.
I believe that Jesus was born of a virgin…that God is His physical Father.
I believe that Jesus died on the Cross as God’s sacrifice to make atonement for my sin, and that if I claim His death on my behalf, I will be forgiven of all my sin and reconciled to God in a right relationship.
I believe that Jesus was buried.
I believe that Jesus rose from the dead on the third day.
I believe that Jesus ascended into Heaven where He is even now praying for me, and preparing His home for me.
I believe that He sits at His Father’s right hand, and any day will return to this earth to rule.
I believe, therefore, that in the end, love will win out over hate, and good will win out over evil, and right will win out over wrong.
Match the following verses with the points above that I believe:
- Do you believe this also?
- From our lead verse, Revelation 14:6, who did the angel share the Gospel with?
- Who have you avoided sharing the Gospel with? Why?
- If you truly believe the Gospel, give as many reasons as you can for sharing it.
- Who would believe if they heard what God says? How will they hear unless you tell them?
- Write down two names of unbelieving people you will start praying for. Then tell them what you believe.