- Besides literal darkness, what do you think night could represent? v.12
- What is significant about the fact that God spoke to Solomon in the night? Apply this to your life and to our world.
- What did God say would help drive Solomon to his knees? Apply this to your own experience in prayer. v.13
- Write out each phrase of 2 Chronicles 7:14 in your own words as though they were spoken directly to you.
- In what place or circumstances do you find yourself today? What place is our nation and our world in today? How are you encouraged by v.15?
Would you drop to your knees…right now…and humble yourself, seek God’s face, pray, and repent of your sin? What do you have to lose? Your tomorrow may depend on it…
This Bible study was prepared especially for the Summer 2014 Newsletter.