Believing that God speaks to the individual through His Word, Anne has designed the 3-Question Bible Study Method to lead people of all ages through a series of questions that can be applied to any Scripture passage. Following this method enables any reader of scripture to hear God speaking personally through His Word as he or she discovers the eternal truths revealed by God!
Part 1: How to Study Your Bible:
Part 2: Interactive Workshop:
Part 3: Suggestions for Study
- Set aside a regular place for your Bible study.
- Set aside a regular time for your Bible study.
- Pray before beginning the day’s assignment, asking God to speak to you through His Word.
- Write out your answers for each step of the worksheet in sequence – do not skip a step.
- Make the time to be still and listen, reflecting thoughtfully on your response in that final step to live it out.
Part 4: Resources for 3-Question Bible Study Method
These resources are designed to help you as you continue a lifelong process of learning to listen to God as He speaks to you through His Word and of learning to obey God as an expression of your love for Him. (John 14:23)
(To learn more from Anne about the 3 -Question Bible Study Method you may enjoy the following: Sitting at His Feet: How to Read, Study and Teach the Bible)